Forklift Operator positions in Mississauga
Are you an experience forklift operator looking for an opportunity within some of the best manufacturing and distribution companies in Mississauga? Are you a safety cautious, driven and highly motivated forklift operator with experience with Counterbalance, Reach, Walkie and Order Pick? Do you seek full time opportunity?
Look no further as here at Lift staffing, we make it our mission to bridge qualified individuals within some of the best companies in the Mississauga area.
RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Loading, unloading, shipping and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to machine before transportation.
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
- Scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
- Valid fork-lifting certificate.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Proficiency operating technical machinery and RF scanners.
- Good physical condition.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication
- Competitive Pay
- Work for some of the leading companies in their industry
- Clean and Bright facilities
- Safe working environments
- Work with some of the state-of-the-art forklift machines
- Immediate starts!
WE PLACE OPERATORS WITH THE FOLLOWING LICENSES:
- Reverse Reach
- Dock Stocker
- Order Picker
- Certified on all or more than one forklift is considered a HUGE asset
HOW TO APPLY?
If this opportunity interests you, apply now as we are talking applicants today! Please send your resume to email@example.com or call 905-949-2929 to learn more about these opportunities.
Let us help you find your next career!