Warehouse General Laborer - Mississauga
Are you an enthusiastic, driven, team player seeking a great opportunity in the Mississauga area? Are you looking for a warehouse general labor position where you can gain experience within some of the most prestigious manufacturing and distribution companies? Are you a highly motivated individual looking to start a warehouse general labor position in the Mississauga area as soon as possible? Look no further as our clients in the Mississauga area are seeking individuals like yourself to work within their facilities as a Warehouse General Laborer
Responsibilities may include:
- Work independently to pick, pack and put away products.
- Load and unload trailers or shipments
- Responsible for inventory counts using an RF Scanner
- Check quality of workload to ensure it meets company standards
- Report to Warehouse Management Team.
- Labeling and sealing
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive warehouse environment.
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide packages that typically weigh up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Some opportunities may require a clean criminal background
What's in it for you?
- Work for some of the leading companies in their industry
- Temporary, Temporary to Permanent or Permanent opportunities available
- Immediate starts
- Competitive pay
- 4% vacation pay, paid out every cheque
- Clean and bright facilities
- Friendly and family oriented environments.
If you are a warehouse general laborer living in and around the Markham area and you are interested in this position, please apply directly by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can call us at 905-949-2929 to get further details!